As some of you may know, we are drinking game fans, as well as Criminal Minds fans. I just posted something about a drinking game about our favorite show, yet I don’t think they give enough opportunities to drunk. Here are some more potential rules that Erika and I (the drunk slutty slut, Hazel) have come up with:
– every time Reid spits off a crazy fact (relevant or not)
– every time you see someone you wanna fuck
– every time you sympathize with an unsub (mental disorder, due to abuse, etc)
– every time you see one of Morgan’s tattoos
– every time Elle is overtly sexual
– every time they jump to a conclusion
– every time Hotch talks to his son
– every time the unsub is a member of a police force
– every time the unsub threatens to kill their current victim
– every time the victim tries to negotiate with the unsub
– every time a BAU team members’ child in in danger
– every time there is a conflict with another government agency (foreign or domestic)
– every time they reference social media
– every time you get your heart broken
– every time they say “[wait] I think the unsub is a woman”
– every time Garcia makes a sexual comment when answering the phone and it wasn’t Morgan who called
– every time there’s “something they’ve never seen before” or something “unheard of”
– every time you recognize an actor that plays in another movie/show
– every time you aww at how much of a family the BAU team is
– every time you want to personally murder an unsub
– every time Morgan takes off an article of clothing
– sexual tension
– every time Garcia wows the team with her skills
– every time it’s near a college campus
– every time you notice that JJ has a new haircut/style
– every time Reid references chess/another game
– every time you wanna fuck Morgan (JK you’d get alcohol poisoning)
Back by popular demand, this sex advice column/story telling will be running again.
In general, threesomes are always a go. This is just an unspoken (actually, I beg your pardon, quite spoken) rule. When deciding to involve yourself in a three way, there are many different aspects to look into. First off:
– Are they sexually attractive?
– Are the members partaking people that you would sleep with individually?
– What is the relation to all of the involved members?
Many times, there will be some drama/tension/awkwardness. That is just a part of ordeal, and is something that should be spoken about and freely embraced, even mid intercourse. Communication is key, people, Oprah doesn’t lie. It’s important to assess the relation between the members and see how you play in, as your role can/will sometimes influence your position or level of involvement in said activities.
Next, it is important to look at the people’s sexual desires, likes, dislikes and respective orientation, and respect these wishes as best as possible. If you are a heterosexual female in a three some in which another heterosexual female is involved, it is important that a form of ground rules are laid out, (no kissing, scissoring, fingering, using vibrators on each other, etc.) whether these things are stated or not.
Alright, that’s it for today, I hope everybody is staying safe and enjoying banging some kinky drunk sluts they met at cinqo de mayo parties!
Lube is for the weak
Our kitchen blackboard serves as a communal message board for important topics. Notably the theme of immature humor for the week. This week: TINDER.
Tinder is a barrel of fun. Great for moving on from dysfunctional relationships and meeting flings and, most importantly, and our apartment’s biggest pastime, judging people.